God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

June 25, 2006

Fun for FREE!



Lisa, Amanda, Crystal and I all decided to do something free the other day. All of us are broke and bored. After about thirty minutes of brainstorming we decided to put on our old P.E. uniforms and go to my church (also my high school).
There, we played on a raft in a man-made pond, played four-square, and played in the rain! YEAH!
One small problem. we didnt have a change of clothes! So, we got these huge trash bags from the church and wore them in the car. I would do it all over again to see people laugh at us again! hahahaha!
Our next cheap outing? "People watching" at the airport!

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Robert Shaffer said...

I told some of my friends here about all that, and the fact that you go to the airport to people watch. Apparently, they all do that sort of stuff too. I guess your not the only weird person out there!!

 
At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE watching people...especially when in a traffic jam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States