God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

May 05, 2006

Commencement

Commencement was today, and i got the best view of all. i didnt participate, i had a much better angle from the outside - literally - and i received the privilege of seeing the fruits of it, which is what matters. huge smiles from my fellow classmates could be seen everywhere. families, hugs, and flashes were abundant. friends said goodbye. tears were shed. cars were packed. prayers were whispered, and everyone was gone.
Commencement was today, and i got to watch life happen.

10 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Remember that feeling.....and don't let anything keep you from experiencing it for yourself next May. I'll be there and I can't wait!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Dave Marriott said...

graduation was clearly a dull moment...sorry

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Katiebug said...

Graduation was anything but dull. He's just saying that because he didn't graduate. I look forward to seeing to walk across the stage next year. I'll be here with bells on. Love ya girl and you have no idea how much I'm going to miss you!!

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States