God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

May 11, 2006

Summer School

Reason number 987 why i love MaRaNaThA: because they have THE BEST teachers (at least for most classes!)


Take Mr. Midcalf. (don't be decieved, the picture to the left is a Mr. Midcalf look-a-like.) He doesnt really say much in the halls. usually acts like he's on some sort of mission. put him in the classroom with a book in his hands...totally different story! he is a great teacher because he has such a passion for what he wants to communicate to us. he's relaxed - hence making the students more relaxed. he is hilarious and keep class interesting (plus he looks just like Will Ferrell, so if you get bored, just just picture him with an elf hat!)

Next, take Dr. Corrick. He is pretty much one of the sweetest teachers on this entire campus. He is my teacher for Field Botany, and i love him so much! he knows his stuff - that's for sure! Yesterday we went on this miniature hike at Horicon Marsh. It was so cool! He's the kind of teacher that makes sure you learn your material (we have a harsh quiz every day), but he gives you freedom to enjoy the outdoors while you are working on your flower identification. yesterday we found little cave-like areas, passages made by the rocks, and tons of trails. we took time for photos, videos, and sliding in the mud. The class is only half over, but i already appreciate God's creation a million times more than before!

I could not choose any better classes or teachers for summer school. I love them!

5 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Rebecca's Corner said...

I love the picture. I had to do a double-take before I realized, Mr. Midcalf looks different. I took Comp 2 with him freshman year. He is a real hoot! I hope you enjoy your classes and they are going well!

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States