God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

June 10, 2006

random post

so tonight i got to hang out with an friend from college that i hadnt seen in forever. it was so much fun! i will only say that her name is amanda and that she was my roomie for a semester. i wont say any more than that because she and i were discussing weirdos that track people down and stuff like that so i want to protect her identity:)
anyway, we had tons of laughs, serious talks (as serious as we can be i think), and good food. what more can a girl want?

today marked my first day back at Picture People. the good ole 9-5 shift went by fast. we were booked all day long, but the Lord blessed me with great sittings and a great staff!

random daycare sayings:
1. "victa-eatya-pisa" which means "victor, eat your pizza" in my best chinese accent. you see, there is this 2-year-old little chinese boy who speaks no english, i joke around with him about me not knowing any chinese, so i try my best.
2. "mary banilow" that is what the kids say instead of "barry manilow". i am attempting to teach the 2-year-olds how to slow dance (although, i dont even know myself). they love barry though (as do i) so we all just have a grand time!
3. "i love you". this just melts my heart. one morning, one of the boys had many time-outs. i had to be pretty strict with him, but it is for his benefit and because i love him. anyway, this one little boy had a particularly difficult morning, but after nap he woke up and came to me and said "i love you" in the sweetest little voice. i scooped him up and hugged him for a while. what a cutie! it reminds me how much God loves me so he disciplines me when ive sinned and how much i love him for it.

have a great week everybody...tell someone you love them - even if it's a 2-year-old!

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I tell my 2 year old I love him...every day and several times a day!

Love you too!

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Katiebug said...

You were just on AOL and you didn't say Hi!!! Miss you tons. I didn't see you're name on the list till you were signing off. Have a great day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States