God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

May 18, 2006

MBBC's First Female Security Officer


So here is a picture from graduation weekend. I had the wonderful privelidge of being a MBBC Security Officer for almost five hours. I must say that it was TONS of fun! I'm really not mean (like i look in this picture). But at the moment it was more fun than smiling! I loved being one of the guys (although i have strived for the past several years to get away from that...). It was a blast! Special thanks to Mr. Dave Lingle for that opportunity:)

5 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, but to those of us who know you well it is VERY apparent that a smile is creeping across your lips! Cute photo though!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Katiebug said...

Here, here to Dawn's comment!!

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Rebecca's Corner said...

I loved seeing you all decked out for graduation. Very spiffy, I must say. Maybe if we had women security officers on girl's side, we might feel better protected. J/K ;-) love ya!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Jim and Angel said...

Do you have a gun? cuz that would be awesome!

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh is that my baby girl???....love ya:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States