God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

June 21, 2006

Dork of the Day

I am such a dork.
so yesterday aaron was working at a house close to where i work and his crew ran out of water so he called me to see if i could bring them some. no problem. my boss at daycare donated a gallon of water, three plastic cups, and a huge ziploc bag full of ice.
aaron told me what road the house was on and said "you cant miss it, the yard is all torn up - it's all dirt."
so, here i go to this house. i pull up on the side of the road - feeling a little insecure. i get out of my car with the gallon of water, ice, and cups and this middle-aged man walks up to me with a huge smile on his face.
i think to myself "aww! he looks so appreciative!" but i actually say, "um. does. um. does aaron work here?"
he looks at me sorta amused and says, "i dont know no aaron."
"oh...i must have the wrong house." i reply as i pick try to act normal and get back in my car.
"i was wondering why you were bringing us water!!" (poor guy! he looked so disappointed!)

i then go further down the road to a house 4x the size of the one i stopped at and see aaron and the other guys out in the yard. phew. it only took two stops.

yeah. i am a dork. next time, i think i will ask him what house number!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Katiebug said...

It was an honest mistake. The hand was that of a four-year-old;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States