God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

March 20, 2006

home at last!

It is wonderful to be home. we arrived on saturday afternoon - after a 22 hour trip from WI. wooo hooo! sunday was great, i was able to see my church family and spend some time with my dad and martha:)
all this week i am working at the daycare. boy do i love those kids! some of them are in rough home situations right now and it just breaks my heart to see them suffer. i just show them all the love i possibly can; they have such young minds and tender hearts!
my church is making such positive changes right now. they are updating the website, investing in the church's appearance and demonstrating wise stewardship. i love being here. i love my church. i love my family. i love daycare. and i love NH!

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Hope you are having a grand ole time in NH. I miss new england, it seems like it is just so far away, then again i am in denver. :-) Have a great day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States