God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

December 09, 2008

China:)

I am going to China for four weeks this summer and need to raise $2,000 by April 15th. I am not going to beat around the bush...I need your help. If you can contribute to this ministry by prayer support or monetarily, PLEASE contact me. I would love to tell you more about this unique opportunity but cannot go into detail right now:) If you do not have access to my email and would like to know more, please leave a comment and I will contact you. Thank you in advance!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Leocyrus1 said...

NICE blog... Car Accident Lawyer San Diego

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States