God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

July 31, 2008

GPS glitch

Navigational systems are amazing. I have a TomTom and love it. LOVE it. One feature tomtom offers is a map-share. If I am driving and notice a road closed for construction or notice a new starbucks, I can add it to my GPS and then sync it on the web for other users to know. Well, I needed to run to Wal-mart after I left Pap's house in order to purchase a phone charger because the genius that I am left mine at home. So, I ask Tom where the closest one is. He has me get off the exit and travel all the way into Morgantown, WV to the West Virgina University campus. After I went up a steep hill and into a condo driveway, Tom said, "you have reached your destination". Very funny. Apparently someone thought it would be funny to lead new freshman or visitors like myself to his or her apartment under the guise of the name "Wal-mart". It added thirty minutes to my driving time, but I had a good laugh and eventually found a store in PA.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Oh Jen... never a dull moment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States