God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

July 30, 2008

Colorado wrap-up

So I never finished my trip about Colorado, so I will do that before I talk about my current adventure.
Lisa, Nathan, and I all went to the mountains and a cute little town called Georgetown. It was in a valley and definitely the type of town where everyone knew everyone. Actually, there was a little, abandoned store front for sale and we couldn't distinguish if it was a store or an apartment...so I tried the door. It was open, so I went in and checked it out:) If it had a toilet it would have been livable. We also went to a couple different churches on Sunday. Highlands Baptist Church was my favorite. The Sunday school classes were small groups that all were studying the same curriculum and the preaching was a great exposition of eschatology. The music was phenomenal and friendliness was unmatched. I loved it.
Lisa and I had a blast catching up as well as reminiscing about adolescence. (Boy were we dorks.) I have tons of pics that I will upload and we created a video that I will post once it is edited.
The weather is amazing and Castle Rock is a beautiful town! The church they are working in is called Castle View Baptist. If you're in the area, check it out! I am certain you won't be disappointed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States