God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

September 18, 2008

Dork Advice

Dork DON'T(s):
Don't randomly speak spanish to people. It causes confusion. The other day as I as photographing people for their yearbook headshots I said "hola!" Instead of "hello".
She was hispanic.
She may have thought I was mocking her?
It was totally unintentional.

Don't ask a guy how old he is while you are taking his picture for yearbook.
So my job was to get the person's name and year in school...
Jen asks, "What's your name?" followed by, "and how old are you?" It wouldn't have been bad if he was a freshman and didn't know any better. But he wasn't.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Oh Jen I love ya! I would have done the same thing.

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I love you so! Please call me soon and tell me more about how you are doing! : )
Liboseth

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Kujomania said...

Jen,
Glad you posted too!
I love to read your posts they make me laugh!
How is school going for you? I miss you!
Can't wait for the Holidays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States