God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

January 12, 2009

Robby-Wobby-Bob-Rob-Robert

I am close with all of my siblings and share a different type of bond with each. Robby and I are close because we grew up together - literally and figuratively. We went through the same phases of life at nearly the same time: our parents divorce and remarriage, our love for talk radio, college, first apartments, and careers. Robby is one of my best friends. I call him for spiritual advice, ideas,opportunities, reminiscing, singing, quoting movies, ranting, crying, laughing and pranks.
Bob got married this past Saturday and I couldn't be more excited for him. Although our relationship will change, I know it won't be a bad change and I am thankful that he has an amazing wife to share his life with!
Bob, I love you and I am extremely thankful for you! Mandy, welcome to our family! You are perfect for Bob:)
Here are some of my favorite memories growing up with Bob:
1. "Abby, get off the wall!"
2. "Patricia, DOWNSTAIRS!"
3. jello
4. that time we were at grandma and pap Shaffer's and played cards for like 8 hours per day.
5. Getting the lovesac
6. The case of the missing peanut butter
7. Scotland
8. Prank calls where we would just read the labels off of random items
9. Vacations
10. Running out of toilet paper in the apartment
11. When you told your friends that we shared the same bed in the apartment...and they believed you. hahahahahahaha.
12. Karaoke:)
13. The first month of school where I called you like every day.
14. Prob and stats when we used every single skip and late...then got stuck in the driveway!
15. "giggle giggle giggle, laugh laugh laugh laugh, chuckle chuckle chuckle"

Love you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,
I just now read your post. Thanks, & I love you to.
-Wobby

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Leocyrus1 said...

nice... blog.... Car Accident Lawyer San Diego

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States