God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

October 09, 2006

today i am free

Today rivaled some of the best days of my college career.
during every semester i have visited the business office at least once per week to give mr. blumer (one of my favorite people on campus) candy that i have taken from other offices on campus. i decided that if i cant pay my school bill - i might as well give him what i do have access to!
today, however, i waltzed into the business office with a check for the rest of my school bill. my grandpa shepherd knew i was financially drained for the semester. i had prayed and prayed and prayed all semester - but didnt tell my grandpa. bob informed me of grandpa's desire to be a blessing last week and i got the his check on saturday. reality didnt hit until mrs. mckee said "okay. you're all set." what a blessing!
today, i smiled at mr. blumer and i left the business office.
tomorrow i will snap back to the reality of classes, but today... today i am free.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, amen!

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please read 04/13/06 comments

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Bay Family said...

I just read your "priceless" post . . . HI larious! I do miss Mr. Midcalf, but I am glad to be done with school (almost anyway). You can come visit me whenever, just e-mail me the specifics just in case I happened to have something exciting happening that day! I am so glad to hear about your blessing of money from your family. It is nice to have that burden lifted. I just thought of the verse that asks God to give us just enough to take care of our needs that we are not tempted to steal or not tempted to forget God.
God Bless.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! He is so good to us and his timing is alway so perfect. :) Love you Jen! Glad to hear what the Lord is doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States