God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

September 08, 2006

Priceless

So today i was talking to mr. midcalf and felt the overwhelming urge to let him know that i blogged about him back in may. if you didnt read that post, you can see it here. anyway, as i was getting ready to tell him about it, he says
"are you talking about your blog?"
hahahaha. very funny. somebody ratted me out. Right then i wanted to crawl under my chair. who told him? when did he read it? as my face got brighter and my chin dropped lower, i just sat there in shock. my brain was telling my mouth to talk, but i couldnt. finally i said, "uhh. yes."
Well, he had already read my blog - and rightfully so. i feel honored that the head of the english department would lower himself to such trivialities as the blogosphere. anyway, the shocker came when mr. midcalf said, "i had to do a double-take when i saw the picture because i thought, "I dont remember posing for that!""
at this point i was emerging from behind the seat cushion. hahahahaha! now, it may've only been for a split second, but mr. midcalf had mistaken Will Farrell's picture for his own. now that my dear audience, is priceless.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ha ha ha! I love it! Mr. Midcalf is such a good natured guy anyway, but that is a great story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States