God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

June 25, 2007

Monday Monday

Today was awesome! We played in the sprinkler...









We went to the mall and Steak and Shake...



AND Camden even built a "stick fire" in the living room to keep us warm all night. Sometimes I forget about how little people have giant imaginations, so when he came into the kitchen to tell me how bright his stick fire was burning I sprinted into the living room and found the creation below. (he is "roasting a marshmallow").

3 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger The Harrisons said...

That looks like a yummy marshmallow :) Aunty Jenn is going to need a vacation after this busy few days! Will you come babysit for me too? :)

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the photos and updates! I have limited cell phone reception here, so I'll try to call when I can.

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! It sounds like you are having a blast! I'm so glad that you made it there safely. Have a great week and keep posting your adventures.

PS - Quinn would like you to be in missionary cadets every week... I told her you couldn't and she was very dissapointed!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States