God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

June 24, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

Lisa got married yesterday. She was the most beautiful bride i have ever seen. (no offense dawn). I had the privelige of being one of her bridesmaids and the experience was priceless. I must admit that I feel extremely old at the moment. Girls talk about getting married almost instantly after discovering boys. Since I have been friends with Lisa since second grade and now and all that we had talked about during adolescence has finally come to fruition (well - for her anyway!) She was georgous, Nathan was handsome, and the wedding went perfectly!
After the wedding, Amanda, Crystal, and I trekked overnight to Michigan. They are going to Northland for camp with Dawn and Joel's youth group and I am taking care of two of the most adorable boys in the entire world. (The third is with his mommy and daddy!) seventeen hours, eight shots of espresso, and one speeding ticket later I am finally here. The boys are napping and I am about to join them. Pictures from Lisa's wedding and my week full of adventures will be posted soon!

Labels: ,

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States