God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

June 24, 2007

Sunday

First of all, HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY JOEL AND DAWN! i totally lost track of the date! now on to the boys:) We made strawberry-banana smoothies to have after dinner. Of course, they devoured them! Camden also informed me that my macaroni and cheese is cheesier than his mommy's, but that mommy makes is better than me. josiah thinks he is so funny running around the house and making me catch him. i think this will be my new weight loss plan! here are some pics from tonight! enjoy!











It's close to 8 p.m. The boys and I are going to watch "Fix the House". Adios!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States