God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

April 17, 2007

malfunctioning synapses in my brain?

SO yesterday i recieved a text from jimmy (my brother) that said, "one of my friends doesnt believe that texting is so easy a retard could do it, so could you text me back so i can prove him wrong?"
When i got this text, i thought. "Hmmmm. the guy thinks jimmy is mentally handicapped and unable to figure out how to text. i need to text him back to prove that jimmy did text me properly!" As i started my reply, however, i realized that jimmy was calling ME the retard. oh the joys of family!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my word Jen!! Thanks for the laugh ;)

How are you doing?!? I sure miss you coming into the Welcome Center during my shift asking for my hours!!

kt hibbs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States