God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

June 27, 2007

"Aunt Jen, You drive like an OLD LADY!"

(The title is a quote from Camden today).
So today we didn't plant pumpkin seeds and we didn't go to the splash park. Instead we played in the puddles on our way into meijer. Sounds like fun, huh? I sure had a blast! My camera died (again) so I borrowed Crystal's so we could at least get some pics from the day!
At Meijer, I had the most delightful shopping experience. One single dollar bought some entertainment for the boys. It's pretty cool. I put a buck into the machine and Bob the Builder plays inside the kid's "car" section of the shopping cart. WOW. I didn't feel guilty when I checked out the jewelry, purses, clothes, etc. instead of just buying the thermometer i ventured to get! Speaking of the thermometer...the battery was dead. good thing Josiah was feeling better or customer service would have one angry aunt to deal with!
Here are some pics from today...dawn, take note of josiah's new shoes. he took one to bed with him and kept repeating "cwocks. cwocks. cwocks."


he loves them:) Also, we baked cupcakes and Camden kept opening the cabinet and pointing to the flour insisting that his mommy says you need cauliflower to bake cupcakes.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jen! I love the pics of the boys driving!! Ha ha. They're never going to want me to come home! Are Josiah's crocs blue or black?? It is hard to tell in the photo.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

black...but i am sure he will grow out of them soon if you want blue ones:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States