God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

January 13, 2006

my morning voice

One thing that i have been meaning to blog about but havent really gotten around to it is something scary...it's a person's morning voice.
yes, everyone has it - dont even try to pretend that you dont because i know you do.
well, recently i have had a cold, so my morning voice has been an "all-day" voice. however, the other night i took nyquil, so i didnt cough all night. this made my voice sound especially congested and manly when i woke up the next morning. my poor brother had to deal with my growlings - he probably wonders if every girl's voice sounds that bad. now, dont get me wrong...my morning voice isnt any different than the rest of yours. i would call it average. but when im sick? Whoa! you had better watch out!
lisa (my best friend since second grade) and i used to wonder about morning voices and fear that when we got married it would be a huge shock to our husbands that our voice is so low when we wake up. well, it is not really a concern of ours right now - considering that we have realized that everyone else has morning voices too! if i had the know-how to insert sound clips into this thing, i would...i think you all would get a good laugh! it would be even cooler if everyone could leave a comment with their morning voice too. ha!
one more thing about morning voices. when someone calls and wakes you up, why is it that we try to make our voice sound like we've been awake for hours? i mean, as my phone is ringing i am going "hhhmmmm huuummm." clearing my throat. well, if someone calls me at 7am on my day off he or she deserves to hear my morning voice!
i guess the point i am trying to get accross here is to not be ashamed of your morning voice. everyone has one:)

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Jim and Angel said...

You can record a "morning voice"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States