God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

January 21, 2006

Dr. Saxon

Well, i never said why i like Dr. Saxon so much. I love Dr. Saxon because he has such a passion for God's work and it is seeping from his very being. he just oozes with Scripture and i sit in fascination every class as he quotes and quotes and quotes and quotes. Oh that i would have that zeal! he knows passage upon passage off of the top of his head. we will be sitting in class and someone will ask a question totally unrelated to the topic of discussion and Dr. Saxon will pause for a moment (marker in mid-air) and then say..."well i believe that is mentioned here, here, and here in the this context and here, here and here in this context...". Every day that i have class with him i just leave the room with a desire to know God's Word even more and THAT is why i love Dr. Saxon!

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Katiebug said...

ok, so did I do it right this time??? We'll see!!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think Dr. Saxon is great as well. I never had him for a class, but I had the privilege of teaching his son, Clint. They have a terrific family. What you are talking about shows in all of them.

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree. He was my favorite Bible teacher during college as well. I took as many classes as I could from him. You should take Proverbs if you have the opportunity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States