God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

January 18, 2006

Dirty mittens

Okay so lately i have been thinking about how gross mittens and gloves are. I wear my mittens daily, and when i have my mittens on, i feel like i am immune or something. like i touch every railing, i open doors, rub my hand on the counter...all these things i would normally do, BUT at some point during the day i would wash (and of course - sanitize) my hands.
HOWEVER, with my mittens i also wipe my hair out of my face, itch my nose, etc. BUT i never sanitize my mittens. think of all that dirt, etc that i may be smearing all over my face! ew! I dunno, it is just a thought. anyway, i hope this post finds everyone doing well. i am freeeeezing, so i am gonna put my mittens on:) have a great day!

3 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Justin said...

I agree completely with that. There should be a national wash your gloves and mittens day, about every two days or so :).

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yucky!!! Yep...maybe you should spring for a second pair so you had some to wash and some to wear.....

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Um, Jen...why the bunny farm? Have you something to tell me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States