God's Grace in My Life

this is a site where you can learn about random, weird, and crazy things that can happen in a girl's life as well as how God uses all of these things to bring honor and glory to him

February 24, 2006

never got the memo...

Someone once said, "you learn something new every day". I dont know who it was, but i agree. this past week, i learned something that i am pretty sure just about everyone else already knows: when typing, you only put ONE space after a period. Well guess what? i am still in the dark ages because i still put 2 spaces! i guess they changed it when i was still in high school, but i never got the memo. allegedly they changed the rule in order to save paper (all those spaces add up!) so, my new goal? try to put only ONE space in between sentences:)

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! I didn't know that either. I still (as you can see) do it though. My question is, should there only be one space in between the state and zip code when typing an address? I started typing a letter minutes after I read this. I just had to reply!

By the way, they read your letter in church yesterday! Take care!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Hampshire, United States